630 9th Avenue, 9th Floor (Suite 901), NY

Call Us: 646-307-8684

Fax: (917)398-9853


Get in touch with us!

Are you in the USA now? How can I transfer my I-20?

If you are already in the USA now as an international student on an F-1 visa, it is very easy to transfer to our school.

Click to apply now or contact us to ask any questions you have.

If you want to change English school in New York, you can bring your I-20 document to us here at Study ESL New York. We will review it and the application documents and show you how to change I-20 from current English school.

No TOEFL is required for international students.
Also: no IELTS exam is required to study in the USA.

Although there are many English schools in New York, the Study ESL program is the only English course in Manhattan that acts as a pathway program into filmmaking / media or docing / web development. After studying English in our New York school, you can major in filmmaking / media production or you can major in Coding / Web Development.

Our ESL school at Times Square in New York is home to many international students. We have international students from Russia, international students from India, international students from Brazil and all over the world!

Frequently asked questions by international students in New York include:

  • “How do I transfer my F1 visa?”
  • “How do I transfer my I-20?”
  • “How do I transfer a student visa?”
  • “Where can international students study filmmaking in New York?”
  • “Where can international students learn coding or web development in NYC?”
  • “How to extend my F1 student visa?”
  • “How can I extend my I-20?”
  • “How can I do CPT in the USA? (Curricular Practical Training)”
  • “What is the process to apply for OPT in the USA? (Optional Practical Training)”

Contact us and we will show you how to transfer your I-20 and how to extend your F1 visa and all the above.

We offer at Study ESL english school evening classes for international students in New York. Our evening English classes in NYC allow you free time by day to enjoy everything that New York City international students love about the metropolis.

After completing our english program, you can choose to study filmmaking in NYC for international students or learn coding or web development.

You can extend your I-20. Extending your I20 will also give you the chance to extend your international F1 student visa too.

The Study ESL program acts like an international pathway program, giving you the chance to study in a One Year Certificate program afterwards.

Upon acceptance into Study ESL, if you meet the requirements for later study in Filmmaking or Coding you will receive a conditional acceptance letter.

English school for international students in New York.

Click to apply now or contact us to ask any questions you have.